miércoles, 5 de agosto de 2009

ORIGAMI





























My students had to carry out a research about the origins of Origami, its benefits, its instructions to create shapes and forms of animals, objects, ghosts, flowers, a zoo, etc. My students were really busy and obviously very concentrated in their projects. Congratulations for your nice work. You are awesome! Cheers....

And here they are. I believe this is a nice evidence of the students' work, we keep the pictures.
Congratulations for your beautiful projects, I believe all of us enjoyed Origami. You learned a lot about Origami.


7 comentarios:

  1. Very nice works from all of us, I really hope that we had discovered the true meaning of origami. Thanks for all the experiences hope we contiunue in touch...

    Truly yours,

    Juanfer Arce

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hello!! The blog it´s amazing we had a great time working on this origami project. I want to thank you for this activity . Take care and say hi to Samuelito.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This project was amazing, we did a great job doing origami. It was so nice because we could work and wave fun at the same time!!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Working on origami gave me the opportunity to share a grat time with my classmates and at the same time, learn about the origins and the real meaning of origami!
    Thank you miss Raquel fot this opportunity! I spend a grat time working on it!

    Michelle =D

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Miss let me tell you that this activity was great.. it gave me the oportunity to do and to learn something i never do.... i enjoy your activieties they give us new knowledge and you are very creative... thanks for all! xoxo gaby

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Miss thank you for the amazing experience you gave us by making this project. i really learned a lot. Thanks for the dinamic way of teaching us its a very great way of learning about other cultures in your class.With lots of love claudia

    ResponderEliminar
  7. HI miss!! I think I really enjoyed this project eventhough it gave us some problems.
    I still think you should have taken a closer picture to the phantom. But that's OK.
    We should keep on similar activities, and I am hoping to read more about Samuelito.
    See ya...
    Héctor (V "B")

    ResponderEliminar